Re: Brainstorm for toolbar button

Subject: Re: Brainstorm for toolbar button
From: Gwen Barnes <gwen -dot- barnes -at- MUSTANG -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 1995 16:11:49 GMT

To: TECHWR-L -at- VM1 -dot- ucc -dot- okstate -dot- edu

-> About the "Default" button quandry. I agree with PatO', this is a toughie.
-> Up until now, I only had one idea--and I didn't like it. Part of me
-> didn't want to propose it for fear of looking dumb, but reading Pat's post

How about a button with a little rubber stamp on it?

Cheers, @DISCLAIMER@
Gwen gwen -dot- barnes -at- mustang -dot- com
http://www.mustang.com ftp://ftp.mustang.com
MSI * Connecting the world 805-873-2500