Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 18 Nov 1995 to 19 Nov 1995

Subject: Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 18 Nov 1995 to 19 Nov 1995
From: "Jared M. Spool" <jspool -at- UIE -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 1995 22:30:53 -0500

On 9 Dec 95 at a very reasonable hour, Dick Buchanan wrote:

> How do I drop out of this extremely boring discussion group?

Well, this seemed like a way *not* to do it. (At least the insulting
the members of the group part.)
Jared M. Spool User Interface Engineering
jspool -at- uie -dot- com 800 Turnpike Street, Suite 101
(508) 975-4343 North Andover, MA 01845
fax: (508) 975-5353 USA

If you send me your postal address, you'll get
the next issue of our newsletter, Eye For Design.