Re: WinHelp Conference in Seattle

Subject: Re: WinHelp Conference in Seattle
From: "Jared M. Spool" <jspool -at- UIE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 1995 00:01:09 -0500

Way back on 6 Dec 95 at a very reasonable hour, Caryn Rizell wrote:

> Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
> Is anyone going to the WinHelp conference in Seattle in Feb 96? Has
> anyone been to this conference in previous years?

I'm going. It's my first year, however I'm speaking there. I'd love
to meet with others on this list. Is there a tradition for a
get-together at this dance.

Jared
Jared M. Spool User Interface Engineering
jspool -at- uie -dot- com 800 Turnpike Street, Suite 101
(508) 975-4343 North Andover, MA 01845
fax: (508) 975-5353 USA

If you send me your postal address, you'll get
the next issue of our newsletter, Eye For Design.