Converting Frame 5 to Word 6

Subject: Converting Frame 5 to Word 6
From: "Jim T. Lindsey" <lindsey -at- ATCON -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 1995 15:42:25 -0400

I've been told that Mastersoft's Word for Word could convert my Frame 5
document to Word 6. However, when I call Mastersoft (which is now owned by
Adobe), they say Word for Word only converts Frame 3 or 4 docs to Word.
Anyone know of a way around that? I'm going to see if I can save the Frame
5 doc as a Frame 4 doc and then do it. But I intuit problems ahead, and I
wonder if someone else has a better answer.

I mention that about Adobe having bought Mastersoft because Adobe also
recently bought Frame Technology, which makes FrameMaker.

Regards,

Jim Lindsey

President, Softspoken
email: lindsey -at- atcon -dot- com
Phone/Fax: 902-852-4907
Postal: Box 29, RR 4
Prospect, Nova Scotia B0J 2V0

"All thoughts vanish into emptiness, like the imprint of a bird in the sky."
Chogyam Trungpa, Rinpoche