Re: Boring discussions

Subject: Re: Boring discussions
From: Mark Levinson <mark -at- SD -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 1995 13:03:05 IST

Then there's the story about the clerk sitting with a big pile of papers
to his left, taking paper after paper from the pile, stamping each one
with the date, and making a pile of them to his right. That's his
whole job, so someone asks him "But isn't it boring?" And he says,
"How could it be boring? Every morning, a new date!"

||- Mark L. Levinson, mark -at- sd -dot- co -dot- il -- Box 5780, 46157 Herzlia, Israel -||