Re: Solipsism

Subject: Re: Solipsism
From: Bev Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 1995 18:53:03 MST

This whole thread is being blown out of proportion. Already,
people are talking about things that have nothing to do with
what the original poster was saying. You've somehow twisted a
few comments about being CONSIDERATE, to claims of the whole
List being a waste of time! Just what planet are you from,
anyway?

Suggest you all just let it rest or start your own topic,
rather than twisting what Stan and I were talking about.

Bev Parks