Re: Solipsism

Subject: Re: Solipsism
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- GALAXY -dot- GALSTAR -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 1995 06:36:05 -0600

Posted on request.
Eric J. Ray ejray -at- galstar -dot- com

------------------ Original message sent

Date: Mon, 18 Dec 1995 01:05:14 -0700
To: TECHWR-L -at- vm1 -dot- ucc -dot- okstate -dot- edu
From: pena -at- mmsi -dot- com (Lisa Pena)

Wolf Lahti <wduby -at- TECHCENTER -dot- PACCAR -dot- COM> wrote:

>> Bev and Stan think it's an enormous waste of time to
>> reply to someone's question, particularly if it likely has
>> only one answer.

I don't want to speak for Bev or Stan, but I don't think they
were saying that at all. IMHO I think the point they were trying
to make is that someone should do their own investigating before
posting a question to the entire list. If, after this thorough
investigation they discover that they still aren't sure of
the answer, they can freely ask for help.

Lisa
pena -at- mmsi -dot- com

-------------------------------End original message