technical marketing communications

Subject: technical marketing communications
From: Bill Brucksch <bbruck -at- HALCYON -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 1995 17:41:46 -0800

I've been actively looking for more information about technical marketing
communication, especially how people practice it on a freelance basis. Other
than the articles in STC, I can't seem to get anywhere.

I'd welcome an opportunity to dialogue with any other writers who have
explored or are exploring this area.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks; oh yeah, TIA.
* Bill Brucksch, Ed.D. *
* bbruck -at- halcyon -dot- com *