Re[2]: Review tool for FrameMaker?

Subject: Re[2]: Review tool for FrameMaker?
From: "Khalil, Alexandria G." <akhalil -at- SUNGARD -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 1995 09:52:37 EST

Sue,

Come on! Word in place of Frame? How about a Yugo in place of a
Mercedes?

Paul, stick with Frame but read Chapter 26: Conditional Documents in
the Frame manual, it will tell you how to perform what you want to do.

Alexandria Khalil
Documentation Manager
SunGard Capital Markets Inc
Phila., PA

Subject: Re: Review tool for FrameMaker?
Author: "Susan W. Gallagher" <sgallagher -at- EXPERSOFT -dot- COM> at Internet
Date: 12/19/95 7:27 PM

At 2:25 PM 12/18/95, Paul Zinn wrote:
[snip]
>My group writes its manuals in FrameMaker and so far has distributed
>them for review in hardcopy, which doesn't allow for easy tracking of
>comments or, more importantly, responding to others' comments. We'd
>like to find a tool that lets our reviewers enter their comments
>directly into a view of the document and integrates those comments
>with those of other reviewers so that they can discuss issues with
>each other and avoid duplicates.

[snip]

Why! Microsoft Word, of course! ;-)

-Sue Gallagher