Gender-Free Pronoun FAQ

Subject: Gender-Free Pronoun FAQ
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 1995 11:03:26 MST

Just found this Web page:

http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~chao/gfp/

It's the Gender-Free Pronoun FAQ: A General and Specific
Discussion of Gender-Free Alternatives to Gendered Pronouns,
Including Answers to Frequently Asked Questions.

I haven't examined it yet, but it's HUGE!

It was a link from Jack Lynch's Grammar and Style Notes web page
(also HUGE), which someone on copyediting-l recently posted:

http://www.english.upenn.edu/~jlynch/grammar.html

Happy Holidays to All!

Bev Parks
bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil