A disturbing trend?

Subject: A disturbing trend?
From: Alexander Von_obert <avobert -at- TWH -dot- MSN -dot- SUB -dot- ORG>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 1995 12:50:02 +0100

Hello Scot,

* Antwort auf eine Nachricht von scot an All am 23.12.95

s> From: scot <scot -at- hci -dot- com -dot- au>

s> > BTW, some time back under the topic of tests for writers,
s> > we had mixed opinions on the value of asking the candidates
s> > to describe how to make a peanut butter sandwich.

s> I think I've mentioned this before. We ask people to write a
s> manual on how
s> to make a call on a push button telephone; audience - a clerk
s> who has never
s> seen an electronic machine.

Next summer our regional chapter of tekom will do a workshop: How to mend a
flat tire of your bicycle. Most likely not to do it in reality, but to write
a manual about it. I think we will do it in June. The best location might be
an original Bavarian beer garden :-)))

If you want to participate I can send you the date. On many flights you can
take your bicycle with you...

Greetings from Franconia, Bavaria, Germany, Europe, Earth
Alexander