Technical Communication Resources Page

Subject: Technical Communication Resources Page
From: Stephen Schiller <smschill -at- SOFTART -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 1996 10:10:22 -0500

Hi All,

As a New Year reminder, I wanted to post my web page address for those who
might find it useful. If you've not stopped by since I opened it last
summer, you'll find I've added many new resources. From what I've heard,
this page is best viewed using Netscape. The address is:

http://www.in.net/~smschill/techcomm.html

If you know of any resources you'd like added, please drop me a line.

BTW, If you know of any technical communication positions available in North
Carolina's Research Triangle, I'd love to hear about them. This Indiana
winter has really got me missing my Tarheel home.

Happy Hypertrails,
Stephen Schiller
smschill -at- softart -dot- com