worst-technical-writing-sample-of-the-month contest!

Subject: worst-technical-writing-sample-of-the-month contest!
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 1996 08:28:34 -0600

Introducing: COREComm's Wost-Technical-Writing-Sample-of-the-
Month Contest

When the boss and I were designing our web objectives, we couldn't
help but add a light touch, and thus this contest was born.

In the three years or so I've been on this list, I've seen some
great submissions of this sort, so you shouldn't have any trouble
coming up with entries. I hope we get some real doozies!

The details can be found at http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/.
If you don't have access to the WWW, write to me directly.

Have fun digging up those really bad samples!

LaVonna
LaVonna F. Funkhouser, COREComm |
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com (work) |
You are invited to browse our web site: |
http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/ |
My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than me.