Re: worst-technical-writing-sample-of-the-month contest!

Subject: Re: worst-technical-writing-sample-of-the-month contest!
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 1996 10:51:54 -0600

At 08:28 AM 1/4/96 -0600, I wrote:
>Introducing: COREComm's Wost-Technical-Writing-Sample-of-the-
>Month Contest

Although it is humorous in an ironic sort of way, the misspelling
of "worst" was a typo. The long string of hypenated words was
intentional, in a tongue-in-cheek sort of way. LF
LaVonna F. Funkhouser, COREComm |
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com (work) |
You are invited to browse our web site: |
http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/ |
My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than me.