OK, there's obviously a humorvirus in the word "terabyte"

Subject: OK, there's obviously a humorvirus in the word "terabyte"
From: Patrick O'Connell <titanide -at- MICRO -dot- ORG>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 1996 20:13:05 -0500

Note for microbiology/virology geeks: these are the ones that cause people
to crack jokes uncontrollably. *Retro*viruses are the ones that cause
people to believe they're living in the 70's and/or the 60's, and as a
result dress in clothing that was popular therewhen, and push "Stayin'
Alive" back into the realm of mainstream music.

Dear God, I've been infected! NOOOooooooo....

<maniacal giggling>

UH-oh.

NOTE TO READERS OF THE TECHWR-L MAILING LIST: Mr. O'Connell, being in a
highly contagious stage of infection with a humorvirus, has been
quarantined. We are monitoring his condition, and will update you
regularly. We are not prepared at this time to make a statement regarding
his chances for survival.

- The Appropriate Authorities