Courteous Response

Subject: Courteous Response
From: Guy McDonald <guym -at- DAKA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 1996 08:42:58 -0800

To all who want information on the MS Exchange WINDAT, MS Word 7.0 problems
I have experienced lately:

I will compile the info soon, still running into other problems & I'm under
client pressure this week. FYI, it seems that the brain surgeons at
Microsoft Win 95 decided to screw with HP's printer drivers too.

These problems & others are plaguing me now. I'm keeping all the requests
for such info & will mass mail answers probably by next week.

Take care everyone.

Guy McDonald
guym -at- daka -dot- com

P.S. This message was bounced (probably due to the BIG STORM). I guess
there is some benefit to living where BLIZARDS aren't a factor. Hope
everyone on the east coast is OK and safe.