Re: usability; library science

Subject: Re: usability; library science
From: Guy McDonald <guym -at- DAKA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 1996 17:13:50 -0800

Tina Klein writes:

..... it is my opinion that our professions may be converging
into the realm of knowledge navigation.

yeah, commonly termed "dumbing down"

..... Opinions? Comments?

total disgust

Current readings to support or destroy this hypotheses?

global education comparative statistics & the decline of American
creativity in research & development

What can we learn from them???

certify tech writers..... it will solve everything. Thanks Tina for trying
to start a new topic. I'm sick & tired of seeing dead horses float through
my mail.

Guy McDonald
guym -at- daka -dot- com

certification.