Re: Certification -- why not use the obvious?

Subject: Re: Certification -- why not use the obvious?
From: Beryl Doane <BDoane -at- ENGPO -dot- MSMAILGW -dot- INTERMEC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 1996 11:17:00 PST

And another 2 cents.

>Not all chapters have competitions. Not all members can submit their work.

Not all competitions can accept all types of work.

Last year my submission of an OS/2 help system was returned. There were no
judges willing to review the help onsite, and the program was too complex to
install offsite and maintain the entire functionality and depth of the Help.
(Lots of CM2 configuration required, etc).

I did not even attempt to submit my HP-UX or my SCO UNIX Help projects.

Beryl Doane
bdoane -at- intermec -dot- com