Web access problem

Subject: Web access problem
From: Richard Mateosian <srm -at- C2 -dot- ORG>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 1996 00:21:18 -0800

>>I tried to access your web site at
>>http://www.mmresources.com/
>>
>>but got the message that this site didn't have a DNS entry.

The above URL works OK for me. You may have had a temporary problem with
your domain name server. Or your network connection may have been down, and
your browser didn't know the difference (this has happened to me with
Netscape). ...RM

Richard Mateosian http://www.c2.org/~srm/ President, Berkeley STC
Freelance Technical Writer srm -at- c2 -dot- org Review Editor, IEEE Micro