Re: Moving to Windows 95

Subject: Re: Moving to Windows 95
From: Bonni Graham <bonnig -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 1996 11:19:12 -0800

Ron Rothbart wrote:

>Does all this seem correct? Is there any reason that I should keep
>Windows 3.1?

There are some bugs in WinHelp 3.0 that have been fixed in WinHelp 4.0.
If you don't test the Windows 3.1 help files you deliver on a machine
running WinHelp 3.0, you will get false positives (in other words, you
won't have problems, but your clients will). I can go into more detail
on some specific things, if anyone needs me to.

--
Bonni Graham
Manual Labour