Re: Wildcard searches & Frame doc error

Subject: Re: Wildcard searches & Frame doc error
From: Dot James <dot -at- HPOEMB05 -dot- SJ -dot- HP -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 1996 16:04:06 PST

>Massage data like the following so that the first
>and last fields are tab-separated with no spaces in
>front of the first item --- all ready to be copied
>into a Frame table.

Barbara, am I missing something in your question? If the purpose was to convert an ASCII table into Framemaker, all you have to do is use FMK's table conversion feature with "treat each paragraph as a row with cells separated by 2 or more spaces."

--
Dot James in San Jose, CA "The secret of happiness is not doing
dot -at- hpoemb05 -dot- sj -dot- hp -dot- com what one likes to do, but in liking