PICT to WMF on Mac??

Subject: PICT to WMF on Mac??
From: Suzanne Lee <suzanne -at- AUTOSIM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 1996 15:59:27 -0700

hi -
is there any way to convert PICT files to WMF on a Mac? Or PICT on Mac to
WFM on a PC? Shareware packages preferred over full-blown, if possible ;-)

While we're at it, anyone know an easy way to get PICT on a Mac to bitmap
on a PC? We're using a ridculously long, multi-package process.

TIA

from Suzanne Lee - suzanne -at- autosim -dot- com
AutoSimulations, Inc. - Bountiful, UT 84010
(801)298-1398 ext 333 - phone/ (801)298-8186 fax
Visit ASI on the World Wide Web at http://www.autosim.com/