Re: help... please

Subject: Re: help... please
From: K Watkins <KWATKINS -at- QUICKPEN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 1996 14:56:00 -0300

Maybe you could create your chart with no more than a few words (at a pinch,
a sentence or two) per relationship, plus a cross-reference to the location
of the full page-or-two explanation.

Good luck!

K Watkins
kwatkins -at- quickpen -dot- com
speaking for myself, not my employers
Stacy Kahn writes:

The chapter consists of descriptions of the relationships between various
components of the framis. To simplify, we've got relationships between the
chicken and the egg, the chicken and the rooster, the chicken and Farmer
Brown,
the egg and the rooster, the egg and Farmer Brown, rooster and Farmer Brown,
and so forth (AB, AC, AD, BC, BD, CD). Actually there are six components,
which generate a total of fifteen "relationship" sections.

Each description is maybe a page or two long, so I can't just show it all
in a
chart. And each description shows both "viewpoints" of that relationship: AB
as
well as BA.

So... how to describe how the information is organized?