Our product is used to do

Subject: Our product is used to do
From: Richard Mateosian <srm -at- C2 -dot- ORG>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 1996 13:47:19 -0800

Congratulations on choosing Framis, the industry's leading Framalyzer. We're
pleased that you've decided to join our family.

Framis helps you to

* Make great spreadsheets.

* Avoid Taxes.

* Access the Web from your bicycle.

If you're eager to get started, plug in your disk and double-click the $$
icon. Framis will do the rest. Toss this manual on that pile of books you
mean to get to someday, and plunge right in.

If you like to proceed more cautiously, read on. . . .

See. Writing manuals is easy. ...RM

Richard Mateosian http://www.c2.org/~srm/ President, Berkeley STC
Freelance Technical Writer srm -at- c2 -dot- org Review Editor, IEEE Micro