Re: Optimal Page Sizes

Subject: Re: Optimal Page Sizes
From: David Somers <dmps -at- EURONET -dot- NL>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 1996 20:06:32 +-100

My personal preference is for 7 1/2 by 9, and I've designed a number of =
books in this size.
If you really want to stick to an ISO standard size, you could always =
use B5 (7 x 9 7/8).
FWIW, regarding the other favorite A sizes, I find A4 just too big, and =
A5 just too small to be useful for books (others feel free to agree or =
disagree!)

And having decided on you corporate page size, don't forget to get a =
profesional designer in to come up with the ideal typographic =
specification for your text [and yes, I am available for such work ;-) ]

David Somers
dmps -at- euronet -dot- nl