Re: St. Louis interesting site

Subject: Re: St. Louis interesting site
From: Eric -dot- Ray -at- WCOM -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 1996 16:09:12 PST

Julie and all,

You're right, it isn't appropriate. We've got
about 2200 subscribers from, hypothetically, 500 different
cities. That'd be a lot of postings about interesting regional URLs.
Add in other "interesting" content according to individual
interests, and we've got a mess on our hands. Please refrain.
If it isn't related to technical communication, it isn't appropriate.
That's why I send the appropriate postings message every two weeks.

If the subscribers want to know about St. Louis URLs,
they could and should either look in appropriate places
or exercise their own ingenuity to find them.

Eric
very interested in St. Louis URLs but is nonetheless
miffed that this message was posted because it has
less than nothing to do with technical communication
and serves only to clutter the list with trivia)
ejray -at- galstar -dot- com