Doc-To-Help and AV Macros Revisited

Subject: Doc-To-Help and AV Macros Revisited
From: Dan Glovier <dan -at- COYOTE -dot- TSH -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 1996 14:49:46 -0600

Greetings,

WexTech has just informed me that it is not only McAfee that
causes this problem, but Microsoft's AV tools as well. I guess
probably any ol' AV tool that prevents macro virus from infecting
your system will do the same thing.

Anyways, there is another answer besides removing all of the
AV macros from your system.

You have to create a shortcut key to run the D2HLIB.WLL,
which is required by Doc-To-Help files. Apparently these
AV tools prevent this file from loading properly.

For more details, contact WexTech, and they will send you a
really nice fax with all the info. (BTW, I think their
customer support is great.)

Take care,
Dan Glovier
dglovier -at- tsh -dot- com