Re: Any Web Page Designers Out There?

Subject: Re: Any Web Page Designers Out There?
From: David Blyth <dblyth -at- QUALCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 1996 10:08:25 -0700

Hi All!

Kathleen Walsh asks...

>Along these lines, what do you designers use to create your pages.

I'm writing all my pages with an ascii screen editor on a UNIX
server (yes, Susan, this is good-old vi).

Switching over to something more sophisticated might be nice, but
most of my HTML uses extensions which aren't available in DTP-->HTML
converters. That is, my pages are pretty sophisticated and Netscape 2.0
Gold isn't yet available.

I can provide more detail or describe Netscape 2.0 Gold as desired or
requested.

David (The Man) Blyth
Technical Writer
Qualcomm

The usual disclaimers apply - I don't speak for QUALCOMM, they don't speak
for me....