[no subject]

From: David Blyth <dblyth -at- QUALCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 1996 13:42:07 -0700

Marilynne Smith says...

>Just to get a page out there is a no brainer. To do a good web page
>takes a lot of thought.

Web page design is a bit like writing any good document, only harder
That is, any well-written page looks fun, clean and obvious. And the
reader can't tell that it took all day to build.

If a reader takes 30 seconds to understand a paragraph that took me
45 minutes to write, I'm probably doing a good job.

David (The Man)
Technical Writer
QUALCOMM

Standard disclaimers apply.