PageMaker 6.0 for Web page authoring

Subject: PageMaker 6.0 for Web page authoring
From: Julie Zagorski <juliez -at- MAIL -dot- NIGHTOWL -dot- NET>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 1996 10:59:15 -0600

Hello all;

Here's a question for the group. I am trying my hand at authoring my web
pages for my business. I'm using PageMaker 6.0 HTML plug-in to convert the
document to HTML code. I have read in the manual that the program doesn't
actually save the document as HTML. So hence my concern. Now that I've
created the pages and converted them to HTML, can I send the actual files
to my web server and still have them read as HTML? Even though there never
was an actual HTML file saved?

Any thought on this is TRULY APPRECIATED!

Julie Zagorski
Creative Computing
314-337-0626

juliez -at- nightowl -dot- net