Money Industry Spends on Training Workforce in Writing Skills?

Subject: Money Industry Spends on Training Workforce in Writing Skills?
From: Sushil Oswal <oswal -at- KNUTH -dot- MTSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 1996 14:39:08 -0600

From oswal Fri Jan 26 15:40:23 1996
Subject: Writing traing cost incurred by industry
To: bizcom -at- ebbs -dot- english -dot- vt -dot- edu (bizcom list)
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 1996 15:40:23 -0600 (CST)

I am looking for any studies, journal articles or newspaper stories which
offer some dollar estimates on the expenses incurred by industry in training
their employees in the field of writing and related skills. If you know
of any items or have one on your shelf or file, please send me a message
at: oswal -at- frank -dot- mtsu -dot- edu

My thanks in advance!

Sushil Oswal