Word vs Ventura vs Framemaker

Subject: Word vs Ventura vs Framemaker
From: Mark Torben Rudolph <MTR -at- ADDIX -dot- SWB -dot- DE>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 1996 00:00:00 +0000

Greetings,

> That said, I would never consider using Word or WordPerfect to publish a
> hundred-page, fully illustrated and indexed manual. That would be like
> trying to drive a nail with a pair of pliers: sure, you can do it, but who
> needs the aggro?

Oh don't say that, I have layouted several books with over 500 pages
(all fully indexed and with many illustrations) using Word for Windows 6.0
and it is the easiest to use while giving you the most automatisms.
IMHO.

Best wishes,
Mark Torben Rudolph (mtr -at- addix -dot- swb -dot- de)

Der aktuelle Buch- und CDROM-Tip fuer die Ausfluege in den Cyberspace:
*VIRTUELLE WELTEN selbst erleben, erforschen, erschaffen* (ISBN 3-446-18390-6)