Re: instant HTML

Subject: Re: instant HTML
From: Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 1996 10:02:00 -0600

> My ideal solution would be an add-on to Word or Framemaker that allows
> me to use all the native features and functions and then, with the press
> of a button, produces HTML. Maybe I'm dreaming.

Microsoft has Internet Assistant. It allows you to save a document as a .htm
(isn't DOS quaint?) file. Trouble is, is doesn't understand a lot of html, so
you'll probably need to spend some cleanup time after saving it.

Same thing goes for RTFtoHTML.

Not ideal, but it doesn't take much money.

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 124