Re: instant HTML

Subject: Re: instant HTML
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 1996 13:12:45 -0600

As a clarification, I thought I should note that for my external web
pages (as found by the URL in my sig), I have never used Transit or
any other package that instantly provides HTML. For maintaining sites
like this one, I prefer to get my hands dirty and make any changes
in an HTML editor--I use HotDog Pro.

Where I think that HTML Transit comes in handy is for what has
been called a "corporate web" or "intranet." For these webs, companys
usually want their information--already in a word processor or DTP
format--to be converted to HTML.

Regards,
LaVonna who resides in southern Oklahoma but nevertheless has a
frozen pond just outside my office window

PS: BTW, speaking of URLs, for those of you who daily suffer through
using Eudora Light, be aware that the 1.5.4 beta release allows you
to double click on a URL in an e-mail message and open that web page. Nifty.

LaVonna F. Funkhouser, COREComm
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com (work)
You are invited to browse our web site: http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/
My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than me.