specialized titles

Subject: specialized titles
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 1996 16:12:15 -0600

Hi. I've been told that I have the opportunity to add a
specialized, informative title onto my "Sr. Technical Writer"
title.

A. If you have a specialized title, I'd like to hear from
you. Write to me at lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com -dot-

B. If you are feeling creative and just want to help: What
title would you give a writer who spends the majority of her
time in HTML/Acrobat/on-line help? Thanks.

Please cc me directly at lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com -dot-

I'll let everyone know what I decide to put on my new business
cards by the end of the week.

LaVonna
<new title here>
LaVonna F. Funkhouser, COREComm
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com (work)
You are invited to browse our web site: http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/
My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than me.