note to webmasters in USA

Subject: note to webmasters in USA
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 1996 12:21:16 -0600

I just learned that several WWW pages will turn black as a sign of mourning
after Bill Clinton signs the Communications Act.

If you have a personal web site (or you can obtain permission to change your
corporate site), consider following suit.

For more info: http://www.eff.org/

You can also display a blue ribbon as part of the protest.

LF
LaVonna F. Funkhouser, COREComm
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com (work)
You are invited to browse our web site: http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/
My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than me.