Bye for now

Subject: Bye for now
From: Sofia Hogan <sjh -at- FNS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 1996 07:53:27 +0500

To all the people on the techwr-l list:

Many times I have seen people on this list who, for whatever
reason, unsubscribe to this wonderful, supportive
list. At those times I often wonder why anyone would
want to do that...so, here I am, unsubscribing because
I have to change jobs (from NC to NJ). It will take
about one month before I can get back on the list..but
before I go, I just wanted to say thanks to all of the
"whirlers" who make an effort to post their knowledge to
this list consistently. There are takers and givers...and
from what I can gather, this profession is full of wonderful
givers....

In kindness,

Sofia

Name: Sofia J. Hogan, Technical Writer
E-mail Address: sjh -at- fns -dot- com
Fujitsu Network Switching of America, Inc.
Raleigh, North Carolina
Phone: (919) 713-1126
I said it....they didn't.