Re: sleepless nights over help (was Re: Request for change)

Subject: Re: sleepless nights over help (was Re: Request for change)
From: Sue Heim <SUE -at- RIS -dot- RISINC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 1996 11:39:53 PST

LaVonna wondered:

> Now we have a new problem to keep us awake: This news that Microsoft
> is dumping winhelp in favor of help based on HTML.

> If I start a new help project, should I even bother composing it in
> winhelp?

Oh, definitely!! You'll still get a WinHelp viewer with Win97
(whenever that may be), so you won't lose anything, and your old
help files can still be accessed. And anyways, you know Microsoft...
Windows 97 is still at *least* a year/year-and-a-half away!! <grin>

...sue
Sue Heim
Research Information Systems
Carlsbad, California USA
Email: Sue -at- ris -dot- risinc -dot- com