Re: Name for Group of Icons

Subject: Re: Name for Group of Icons
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 1996 10:22:17 -0600

From Susan Schulken, Writing Consultant:

>We use these terms for VCR buttons on tool bars.

> |<< Scroll Top
> >>| Scroll Bottom

> < Scroll Previous
> > Scroll Next

Please clarify a term for my education: Wouldn't this
action be more of a "jump" than a "scroll"?


LaVonna F. Funkhouser, COREComm
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com (work)
You are invited to browse our web site:
My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than me.

Previous by Author: Re: WWW referencing <this reply is long, but good>
Next by Author: Re: Clients Who Telecommute
Previous by Thread: Re: Name for Group of Icons
Next by Thread: Enter vs. Type

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads

Sponsored Ads