Re: Clients Who Telecommute

Subject: Re: Clients Who Telecommute
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 07:40:46 -0600

Kathy,
Do you have access to the Web? If so, look at
http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/telecom.html for a look
at telecommuting from an employer's perspective.

LaVonna

At 03:00 PM 2/12/96 -0500, Kathy Fishser wrote:
>February 12, 1996
>1:00 PM

>I am curious about how many writers out there have clients out of their area
>or out-of-state, if they telecommute with those clients, and how they obtain
>those clients. Supposedly telecommuting is the thing now, ...

LaVonna F. Funkhouser, COREComm
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com (work)
You are invited to browse our web site: http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/
My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than me.