Clients Who Telecommute

Subject: Clients Who Telecommute
From: Kathy Fisher <KDFisher -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 1996 15:00:43 -0500

February 12, 1996
1:00 PM

I am curious about how many writers out there have clients out of their area
or out-of-state, if they telecommute with those clients, and how they obtain
those clients. Supposedly telecommuting is the thing now, but I still hear
that many clients object to the idea, despite the fact that it drastically
cuts or eliminates travel costs where relocation of the writer is not an
option. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Kathy Fisher
Freelance Writer
KDFisher -at- aol -dot- com