suggestions??

Subject: suggestions??
From: Karen Stickles <STICKL99 -at- SNYCORVA -dot- CORTLAND -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 1996 15:17:24 -0400

Hello...

I am a student attending SUNY Cortland. As an English major, I would
like to explore my options concerning a future career.
This is why I write to you... I would appreciate it if anyone could send me any
information concerning technical writing as a career.

Thank you in advance,

Karen Stickles

stickl99 -at- snycorva -dot- cortland -dot- edu