Update on online fonts

Subject: Update on online fonts
From: "Colleen Dancer (02) 333-1862" <DANCER -dot- COLLEEN -at- A2 -dot- ABC -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 09:49:00 +1100

This is to let you know what we finally decided for our fonts:

We have gone for Arial for the following reasons:

the font needed to look good when printed as well as on screen
we needed to be able to edit the font for onscreen as well as print
MS Sans Serif doesn't look so hot on a 1000 char free form text field
Arial prints better
Arial 9pt bold for field labels with 10pt for text looks great
we can't find a good combination for MS Sans serif

Thank you everyone for you input, it was much appreciated.

For anyone that is interested we are editing the Font in Corel Draw 4,
however it isn't very satisfactory. It seems to distort letters even
when you do something simple like export the same letter back.

Colleen Dancer
dancer -dot- colleen -at- a2 -dot- abc -dot- net -dot- au