Re: "The new way to 'office'"???

Subject: Re: "The new way to 'office'"???
From: "Huber, Mike" <Mike -dot- Huber -at- SOFTWARE -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 09:39:53 -0500

Remember - "Verbing weirds language" (Calvin-actually Bill Waterson)

In another context, the sentence has a completely different
meaning - perhaps Kinko's is a good place to get all those
pre-voted ballots made up?

The "part of speech" attribute of a word carries information. When
you throw that away, the result is a sentence that contains less
information, often in the form of an ambiguity.