Re: FrameMaker Petition

Subject: Re: FrameMaker Petition
From: David Ibbetson <ibbetson -at- IDIRECT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 20:17:24 -0500

Karen Gwynn writes:

I think we should consider those on this list who do not use FrameMaker and
who, I gather from other postings, would rather not hear about that product
(whether it is good or bad comments).
--------------------end of quote------------------------

Although I use PageMaker (or should that be Pagemaker) and have no
short-term plans to change to anything else I'm interested in the
alternatives, especially what they can and can't do. For example, once or
twice a year I swear about PageMaker's inability to handle footnotes.

David (the werewolf at full moon) Ibbetson
end

David Ibbetson Phone: (416) 363-6692
133 Wilton Street, #506 Fax: (416) 363-4987
Toronto, Ontario Internet:
ibbetson -at- idirect -dot- com
Canada M5A 4A4