Re: state names

Subject: Re: state names
From: Nancy Hayes <nancyh -at- PMAFIRE -dot- INEL -dot- GOV>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 23:55:56 GMT

One of the less-obvious codes that I've run across is the order to put
the month-date-year in for your birthdate. I was born on Oct. 4, 1959
(10-4-59 here in the US). It only took me two tries to fill out the
custom's card when a friend and I visited Europe. How were =we= supposed
to know that the typical order on those forms is date-month-year? Aren't
"international" forms fun?

Nancy Lynn Hayes (nancyh -at- pmafire -dot- inel -dot- gov) Carpe Diem
Seize the Day!