Re: FrameMaker Petition

Subject: Re: FrameMaker Petition
From: Mark Levinson <mark -at- SD -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 1996 11:30:19 IST

I think it's important to distinguish between messages like
"I went from Word to Frame and these are the features I miss"
(which, as Sue Gallagher points out, help us to "be better
armed with info" about the field in general) and messages
like "How do I keep my table from splitting across pages
in Word?" which are of no interest to non-users of the
particular product.

||- Mark L. Levinson, mark -at- sd -dot- co -dot- il -- Box 5780, 46157 Herzlia, Israel -||
|| You can't judge right by looking at the wrong. - Willie Dixon ||