Re: permission for keeping writing samples

Subject: Re: permission for keeping writing samples
From: MurphyAssc -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 1996 00:20:06 -0500

I have a paragraph in my contract that states I have the right to keep a copy
of my work for the purpose of securing other contracts and at no time will
the entire document leave my possession. When I send out samples, usually
include a sample Table of Contents and a few topics.

Erin Murphy
MurphyAssoc -at- aol -dot- com