Re: Helpful hints, and wrist problems

Subject: Re: Helpful hints, and wrist problems
From: "Gaignard, Karen" <keg0 -at- ATSOAA1 -dot- EM -dot- CDC -dot- GOV>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 1996 08:38:00 EST

Thought I would pipe in here. If you have wrist problems, or just want to
avoid them, try changing your keyboard mapping from Standard to Dvorak.
This is supposed to be preferable for people with wrist problems (and
cheaper than an ergonomic keyboard). (If you want to go all the way there
are Dvorak keyboards available.) I am trying this now, but have not been
using it long enough to tell what kind of difference it makes.

KEG