Need FrameMaker Help

Subject: Need FrameMaker Help
From: Frederick Falk <ftf -at- ABM -dot- AUSTIN -dot- TX -dot- US>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 1996 09:11:40 -0600

Please Help!

Could someone who knows FrameMaker fluently contact me privately
via e-mail. I am having problems with indexs and table-of-contents,
and I have read the two books I have cover-to-cover and I still
can't figure out what I am doing wrong.

I have several questions on indexs and toc and I won't bore the
list with these, so if someone could please email me privately,
I will let you know what I am trying to do and what isn't working.

I have also heard that there is a list like this one for people
with questions on FrameMaker. Could someone *please* send me the
subscription information for this list.

Your help in this matter is greatly appreciated.
--
Frederick "Magic Fingers" Falk
ftf -at- abm -dot- austin -dot- tx -dot- us